[Mageia-artwork] Vote for deputy

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:28:31 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Donald Stewart <watersnowrock at gmail.com>wrote:

> It just I occurred to me that Max is the only              candidate and
> as he has votes surely that means he has already won?

"Won" has such positive connotations. It implies that I want this and will
feel great exultation when the final votes are tallied.
In truth, I see this as something that needs to be done, and nobody else is
stepping up to the plate.
I did however try to push this off onto Donald... but that didn't work. [?]

But I do take this seriously, and I have been acting as a sort of deputy de
facto, which means that I lurked #mageia-meeting this week and last week
and saw that there was no council meeting.