[Mageia-artwork] Meeting next week (30/11)

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:12:33 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Next week (November 30, 2011) we will be holding a meeting, and TeaAge
> promised to attend.
> On the agenda:
>
>    - Feedback on the wiki migration.
>    - Artwork guidelines
>    - Mageia font
>
> If anybody else has anything to add or discuss, just say so.

Just in case there were any doubts, the reading presented in the thread
about the guidelines is mandatory for the next meeting.
In case anybody lost it:
https://mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-artwork/2011-November/000753.html
The goal is to create a first draft of the artwork guidelines in the
meeting, and then polish it up over the ML within a few days. So everybody
at the meeting needs to have a good idea of what an artwork guideline looks
like, and more or less what we want ours to be.