[Mageia-artwork] Additional background and screensavers

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:08:07 CEST 2011

Ok, that's good to know. Although a git server or wiki links wouldn't work
for this.

I'll see if I can set up a public photo drop somewhere so that we don't have
to find a link every image.

On 3 Oct 2011 20:03, "Max Quarterpleen" <bogusman222 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Donald Stewart <watersnowrock at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey everyone.

So far we have a promise that we will get a some kind of folder on the git
server. I think.
Also, look around the forums a bit, people with ideas and skills are already
creating backgrounds and uploading them.
When the permanent wiki comes online (I think early next week) we'll put
links to all of them or something like that.