[Mageia-artwork] Design for Mageia wiki

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:40:14 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag, 13. September 2011, 11:16:07 schrieb Thorsten van Lil:
> Are there some examples what is possible. Do we stay with media wiki? I
> would like to see the global navbar on the wiki. Colour theme of the
> wiki has to be adapted to match the overall feeling.
> I think it would be great, if the wiki doesn't look like a generic wiki
> but like a documentation page ...

Yes, it will be a mediawiki. For examples, just google for "mediawiki themes".
Iirc those themes are made mainly using different css so it won't be too hard
to adapt one.

I leave the rest to people with more skills in artwork then me (which is quite
easy).

@wobo: a watermark is possible (at least I think so) by defining the css of the
body tag

Oliver