[Mageia-artwork] Vote: wiki theme

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:27:42 CEST 2011

Hi (back from relocation!),

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 19:30, Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:
> As discussed yesterday in the meeting. I would like to propose and vote
> for themes for our new wiki.
> You find plenty of themes and skins in the internet if you search for
> mediawiki skins. I think we can use one of these themes and modify it,
> to fulfil our requirement.
>
> My favourite it this one:
> http://mediawiki2u.com/2007/12/roundedblue-mediawiki-skin/#more-14
>
> But to see what is possible, have a look at this page:
> http://fr.wikimini.org/wiki/Accueil

Be careful it seems it is not maintained for recent releases of
mediawiki (reading the comments). It would be better to make sure
about that - and base our own design on a template that is up to date.

Also, to take into account into the global design of the wiki is the
place of the top global navigation bar (it may evolve with time, but
the placeholder is there).

> I would like to finish the vote until next week (Wednesday 12:00 UTC),
> so we can start and modifying the theme. But in the meantime, all of you
> can propose more themes and discuss them.

Do we have other candidate designs so far?

Romain