[Mageia-artwork] Artwork team lead elections

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:48:30 CEST 2012

Well, thanks everybody for voting. I will try my best to stand up to
everybody's expectations (including my own).

On that note, I would like to take this opportunity to once again remind
everybody that we are trying to work on the final version of the installer
images, and that the discussion is taking place on the marcom mailing list.
Please, please, *please *head over there and participate in the discussion.
We really need to get this done *this week*.