[Mageia-artwork] Design for Mageia 2

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:32:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Anne nicolas <ennael at mageia.org> wrote:

> 2012/4/2 Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com>:
>
> Thanks for the very quick answer
>
> > Installer images: Sad to say that little progress has been made. We have
> > some ideas, but no feedback and no actual images. Yet.
>
> If needed let's have a meeting. This is going nowhere even if you all
> have good ideas. We need to get a result now

I'm going to see if we can schedule an impromptu meeting before Wednesday
to discuss this and start work done, and then another on Wednesday.

> > Backgrounds: We were discussing where to put the Mageia logo in the
> > background images and have nearly reached a consensus. Schultz has
> already
> > made several images with different resolutions. As soon as we know where
> and
> > how to put the logo we will.
>
> Please go on. RC is planned in 1 week and all artwork should be integrated

So far it looks like people like the logo with a drop shadow in the
bottom-right corner of the screen. Anne, please have a look and make sure
that this does not violate the logo rules:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uo3yah8myxpa1j5
If that is OK we'll start putting the logo in the different resolutions,
making sure that it fits nicely in the KDE environment (GNOME and XFCE are
less of a problem in this regard).