[Mageia-artwork] Last round of background discussions

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:22:32 CEST 2012

Hi everybody.
We've pretty much all agreed (or at least, everybody who has bothered to
respond agreed) that we are going to go with the logo in the bottom right
corner with the more prominent shadow, the drop-shadow.
Now, some people thought that it still isn't very visible. I personally
think it looks great, but I am only one person.
So, I mad two more mockups: a greyscale logo and a white logo. (I tried a
black logo and it was just awful).
Grayscale: http://i.imgur.com/5WOFr.jpg
White: http://i.imgur.com/yVsNd.jpg
Natural: http://i.imgur.com/1rdLL.jpg
Please disregard JPEG artifacts, we will distribute the images as PNGs.
Please respond with your thoughts.
Again, the final position of the logo will depend on the resolution of the
image so that it won't interfere with the KDE taskbar.
Max