[Mageia-artwork] mageia panel

المسالم المسالمة almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:11:56 CEST 2012

hello MAX and everyone

i have a suggestion for what i prefer to see on mageia panel than the other
one that i saw in last beta

so how about this look

its in RTL UI which obviously my default settings (( so please people dont
complain about it .... because we already know that kde give you a multi
choice for the Ui ))z

anyway

here is the picture

http://i40.tinypic.com/bgwmxi.jpg

from right to left you see (( menu / dolphin / terminal / mcc /
systemsettings / firefox / iconstask / systray / clock / trash ))z

the reason i suggest those things

its because those are the most application that user always use

so what do you think about it