[Mageia-artwork] we must change some arts before the release

المسالم المسالمة almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:30:51 CEST 2012

hello oliver

i am with you to be in the schedule

but

the themes in gfxboot and plymouth and ?DM is not matched

at least we need to make the logo in the same color

have you ever try to reboot the system and see those art

there are a many significant differences between them and we need to
correct it before the release

if you are one of the people who dont care about the looks .... then take
this in as an advice

there are quit a lot of people who maybe their kind who looking for looks
and quality are more than the people who search for just quality

and we must not ignore their thought

sorry for this tough talk