[Mageia-artwork] Mageia Artwork

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Sun Apr 22 01:22:38 CEST 2012

Welcome to the team Steve :).

> If you've subscribed to the mailing list then you're pretty much a
> team member already
Hi Max he subscribed to the mailing list earlier this week after
chatting to him about possibly joining Mageia teams in #mageia-social.
He was interested in artwork and I suggested he sent his introduction to
the mailing list earlier.

He's currently known as iamoverrated on IRC.
> Meetings are held more or less regularly every other Wednesday on IRC,
> you can see the wiki page for more details (we just had one, so next
> one will be in a week and a half).
Steve meetings also get publicly logged: http://meetbot.mageia.org

Since your now a artwork team member you may want to be in
#mageia-artwork as well at times when your on IRC, that's also the
channel where the meetings happen.
> Oh, and one final note: please don't respond to digest emails. You can
> start a new thread by emailing to mageia-artwork at mageia.org
> <mailto:mageia-artwork at mageia.org>, or reply to an already existing
> thread. But replying to a digest causes confusion and multi-posts. If
> you do want to actively participate I suggest that you subscribe
> regularly, this way you will always be up to date on what is going on
> and can join in the discussions in a timely fashion.
Indeed at that, and you should probably not bother to use the digest at
all for this mailing list, since now that you are a member of the team,
I expect that at least sometimes you will be emailing the mailing list.
> Anyway, glad to have you on the team, and looking forward to working
> with you!
> Max
Same for me :).

Sebastian (sebsebseb)