[Mageia-artwork] MCC Icon - Final vote

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:41:57 CEST 2012

I'm resending this because it got trapped in the moderation queue for being
too large.
To prevent that happening again I will send the images separately.
Old message follows:
Alright.
This was the weirdest vote I have ever seen.
Since none of you voted (except for Luis, thank you Luis) I will have to
count opinions expressed until now as votes. Furthermore, I will assume
that a later opinion erased a previous opinion.
Therefore it looks like No Bubbles Tools is the winner (with my vote it
gets a total of 2 and a half votes).
Attached is the original svg and 3 sizes of PNGs.