[Mageia-artwork] Logos

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Apr 30 03:51:36 CEST 2012

Hi

I wasn't able to try out Mageia 3 Beta 3 properly before, because when I
installed I ended up with computer issues instead (well maybe I had them
already since I had been doing something with partitions), but the Grub
theme installed. So as a result going by this review:
http://www.linuxbsdos.com/2012/04/19/mageia-2-beta-3-last-beta-sports-a-new-look/
the Ksplash isn't really using the correct logo either not just the Grub
theme.

Although I quite like the looks of the grey logo with blue bubbles, that
should probably also really be the white logo with the blue bubbles In
fact for consistency it would probably be much better for Mageia 2 to be
always using the same logo, and that's the white logo with blue bubbles,
since that's what won. Well with the exception of the Grub theme I
guess. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it's a animated Cauldron.

Sebastian