[Mageia-artwork] Mageia 2 artwork contest blog post

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:58:46 CET 2012

Donald "Schultz" Stewart (on the artwork team) created the Mageia 2 artwork
group here: https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1274
And that is where people (including myself) have been uploading artwork.
If we want a separate group for just wallpapers, that is understandable.
But we would need t contact everybody in that group (Mageia 2) and let them
know that the artwork there will not be judged for the contest.