[Mageia-artwork] Apologies

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Feb 27 21:27:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around and available for the last little while -
I'm in the process of moving still, so this week I'll still be
unavailable for meetings. However, I'm in my house, cat and all, from
Sunday, so next week I'll be back on deck!

If I can grab a connected half-hour before the end of the week to look
at the texts for the install screens, I will, but I can't promise. So
if anyone else has suggestions for the texts, please do make them!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637