[Mageia-artwork] I Suggest a theme‏

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:50:39 CET 2012

2012/1/14 Lucas Borges .. <lucaspatis at hotmail.com>:
> The license is GPL.
Which version?

> 1. QtCurve does not support  GTK3 .
> 2. It is difficult to create a GTK3 theme identical;
> 3. It is easy to create a similar theme;
> 4. GTK3 is not used in many applications KDE;
> 5. Gnome does not use many KDE applications;
> 6. You can use different themes?
> 7. The major distributions use different themes.
> 8. I need opinions before developing a theme GTK3.
> 9. We can create a new exclusive theme?
Well, true, if you use applications from only one side of the world,
you wouldn't notice having different themes. But I - and many others -
prefer to use the application most adequate to a task, no matter if it
was designed for GNOME, KDE, XFCE, LXDE or whatever.
And that's why we should have the same theme - or one looking and
behaving the same - on both worlds.

@Donald: The way to go is get it packaged, so we can test it. And I
don't think it belongs in soft svn. This is - at least at the moment -
not a Mageia project, but rather one thing from an upstream project we
use.

It's the same thing with oxygen right now.

Oliver