[Mageia-artwork] Banner and poster text suggestions

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Jan 23 04:55:32 CET 2012

On 21/01/12 18:09, Patricia Fraser wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've put one banner and one poster - not Zlatko's, but based on
> Stormi's work - up here:
>
> http://bit.ly/xrQbvJ
>
> Please check them out. This is more or less the look I want to have -
> comments and crits welcome, but I have to give this artwork to the
> printer on Monday, so please be quick!
>
> Cheers,

Hi

Hopefully this email gets read by Trish in time :).

I have asked a few people what they thought.

I think the text the community distribution would probably look better
without the effect used for the i's.

However I also have alternative text suggestions:

The Community Distribution! Yep with the capitals like that and the !

Community friendly or Community driven could be used instead of
community distribution as someone suggested to me.

I assume most or all of the people visiting the Mageia stand at FOSDEM
will know that Mageia is a Linux distribution already, however someone
else suggested having Linux in the text.

I think it was at least two people that I asked who suggested mageia.org
being in a different font, however that looks ok to me.

 From Sebastian