[Mageia-artwork] Banner and poster text suggestions

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:03:38 CET 2012

2012/1/23 Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org>:
> <heaves thankful sigh> I'm glad you said that, Max - because it was
> *way* too late to change anything! The artwork's gone to the printer.
> Fingers now thoroughly crossed...

With artwork you will always have people loving it and people having a
different opinion. Artwork depends on individual taste, even if you
obey to all so-called color rules and whatever theories are out there.
The point before publishing is to have a majority of those who
participate to like your design. You can't do anything later.

--
wobo