[Mageia-artwork] Fwd: Default Mageia Wallpaper

Romain d'Alverny rda at mageia.org
Fri Jun 1 10:06:44 CEST 2012

For reference.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leo
Date: Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Subject: Default Mageia Wallpaper

You can keep my wallpaper and I will change my license to one of the
supported licenses (e.g. CC BY-SA). But please give proper credit
where it is due.
You see, my art is all over the internet and wallpaper websites
"steal" my works every day, but I will not accept a Linux distribution
to use my wallpaper without asking or credit me.  If your rules for
the submissions are not clearly understood, it leaves a lot of room
for misunderstandings. And, please next time, make it clear and
concise.