[Mageia-artwork] Mageia-artwork Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:27:39 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 11:32 PM, steve mitchell <iamoverrated at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I couldn't resist.... and god do I hope you understand the meme.  :D
>
> I think you're speaking more of BRANDING.
> Creating uniformity with our brand image.  Which the artwork team could handle...

There's work before just the brand, and a lot after. And all this does
not fall only into artwork's basket.

> if more people would join OR if we had more direction and co-operation with other teams.

It's not about more people, but about the right people making the
right things. And defining the "right direction" or what "right" means
here is mostly up to them, and to refine it with Council. Don't wait
for direction, propose it.

> I don't think we need to create a new team when the problem could easily be solved
> by TALKING to each other.

Just do it then. But talk is not all. :-p