[Mageia-artwork] New Installer Images

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:51:53 CET 2012

Guala has been hard at work and has come up with a pretty good basis:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/001immageia01.png/
The idea here is to change things in the screen for each of the five
images, and have text to the right.
For example:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/001immageia02.png/ (also by Guala)

He linked the original svg file and I've come up with a few things myself:
First of all I don't like that the screen is black, it makes it look like
it's not turned on or plugged in. So I did this:
http://i.imgur.com/sUBMD.png
Then I started adding stuff.
http://i.imgur.com/yaYKG.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZZqvP.png

Who else has some images? Who has ideas? Who has feedback?