[Mageia-artwork] [Mageia-marketing] Splash screens ready

Marcello marcello.anni at alice.it
Fri Mar 9 13:01:30 CET 2012

Il 09/03/2012 07:34, Patricia Fraser ha scritto:
> Hi Esteban!
>
>> It's me, the guy from Costa Rica again. Didn't work today and I
>> finally made five splash screens for Mageia 2 (texts included). Hope
>> you like them. I'll love to see some of my work on Mageia 2. I'm
>> mailing them to the artwork team too. Let me know what you think.
>>
>> Mageia 1 splash screen: http://www.estebanmora.com/mageia/before.png
>> Mageia 2 splash screen proposal:
>> http://estebanmora.com/mageia/after.png
>>
>> Splash screen #1: http://estebanmora.com/mageia/01.png
>> Splash screen #2: http://estebanmora.com/mageia/02.png
>> Splash screen #3: http://estebanmora.com/mageia/03.png
>> Splash screen #4: http://estebanmora.com/mageia/04.png
>> Splash screen #5: http://estebanmora.com/mageia/05.png
>

> These are great. The texts are great. I'd be happy to go with them -
> what does everyone else think?
>
> (Just to clarify - these are for the installation, yes?)
>
> Cheers,

i think they are great, for me they can be included surely in mageia 2.
only one proposal, what about removing graphics banner (powerful graphic
tools are used by a exiguous number of users) and replace it with a
banner dedicated to Mageia Control Center (one of the best centralised
tool around in linux world)?

cheers,
Marcello