[Mageia-artwork] New set of splash screens (gray edition)

Guala gualadrake at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 20:53:53 CET 2012

All nice, but I see a problem with the theme of the texts, as these do not
change automatically depending on the user's native language, I think it
would be better than imaging stand out more  is that the text.

at #mageia-artwork commented that there is a way to create multilanguage SVG
images can auto-detect the language used by the client, showing the text in
the correct language.

I mean!: The context of the text displayed during the installation process
MGA1 refers only to general things such as, community, individuals
(programmers), cross-platform development environment, acknowledgments,
etc, etc.

I understand that in the first instance each artist individually created and
postulates their creations, but then once you have received the stereotyping
and lack of jobs so far, the wisest thing would be conjugate in a single job,
that is the great utility of the SVG format, so we would get the best end
result, however, unfortunately all I see is that each artist begins to
improve its "own" work entering a useless and unnecessary competition,
finally, indolence, and not good, much less in the FREE/OPEN world.

Sorry for the English, my native language is Spanish Latin American.