[Mageia-artwork] Installer texts

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Mon Mar 12 11:37:53 CET 2012

Hi folks,

I've taken Esteban's texts (thanks Esteban!), edited and added a bit;
if everyone's happy with these, just pick what we need and go for it:

----
Mageia isn't just a Linux distribution: it's a community of users,
developers and advocates from all around the world. Join us!

Free software means freedom to choose. Gear up your desktop with the
elegant KDE, the revolutionary Gnome or the lightweight LXDE.

Mageia's Control Center gives you easy, accessible control over your
computer - hardware, software and all kinds of setup, all in one place.

For great 2D or 3D graphics, Mageia's standard packages help you create
raster or vector graphics or 3D animations - and then there's video
editing...

Write great documents, analyse your data and create great business
presentations with the office suite LibreOffice.

Browse the web, check your email, chat with your friends; Mageia
includes all the applications you need.

Code, compile, debug and package - Mageia puts all the development
applications and tools at your fingertips.
-----

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V