[Mageia-artwork] Provisional Backgrounds

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:12:36 CEST 2012

It's the standard svg from the site.
http://www.mageia.org/g/media/logo/mageia-2011.svg
I used Gimp to scale it, I tried at first in Inkscape, but I couldn't get
the the shadow effect I liked. So there might be some artifacts and
pixelation since I scaled the raster image, not the vector image.

Also, I gave the files meaningful names, please use them when stating a
preference. "fourth image" doesn't mean much to anybody who doesn't have
the files open, or has sorted them differently.
Thanks.