[Mageia-artwork] Artwork team leader and deputy leader election

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Mon Mar 26 04:48:14 CEST 2012

Hi

I sent a email before to do with the artwork team leader and deputy
leader election, however didn't put a vote in, instead suggested the
three people I thought would be good to have.

So far only Max and Donald have put themselves forward for leading
positions in the artwork team.  It also seems we are voting on having
Max as the leader and Donald as the deputy leader really, unless
somebody else puts themselves down for a position.

Tumberlina voted for Max as the leader and Donald as the deputy leader.
As a artwork team member, not the new marketing team deputy leader, I am
voting for Max as the leader and Donald as the deputy leader.

We still have until Wednesday to vote.

I think Trish should be able to vote and for it to count as well,
because she is around on this mailing list quite a lot, although that's
really to work with the artwork team as the marketing team leader, but
still.

In fact anyone on this mailing list has a vote, so please vote up other
people, you have until Wednesday.

Yes that includes you as well loqo I think, even though you joined the
mailing list I think after the election emails.

Only two people Tumberlina and myself deciding the leader and deputy
leader position for the artwork team, until voting again next year,
doesn't seem quite right to me.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb