[Mageia-artwork] Did anyone check that...

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:15:15 CEST 2012

> The logo problem is a little mess-up with council. They chose an image that
> didn't exactly adhere to all the rules of the contest. Rather than play the
> blame game I decided it would just be much easier for us to pick up the
> slack and fix the problem. In retrospect, it's a good thing because this
> makes the image more modular, as Donald pointed out.
> It all works out for the best :)

In fact it would have been impossible for ksplash and plymouth to
function normally as they are now with a logo already on the image,
the scaling for sreen centre would be broken.

The cc-by-sa was in the initial conditions when i opened my flickr,
not sure if it was transferred to the second one though.