[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tomorrow

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Tue May 1 23:54:15 CEST 2012

Yep probably not that much point having a  meeting tomorrow. I mean
artwork-wise the main thing is to make sure all of the correct artwork
goes into the release candidate I assume, and that artwork then also
goes into the final, and so artwork-wise that would be it really for
this release cycle?  Well I guess there may be two exceptions to this.
1. some artwork may say release candidate on it I assume. 2. I wonder
what the progress of the installer sideshow screenshots graphics are, I
mean the ones that were going to be used instead.

iamoverrated/Steven has been making nice Mageia artwork. Ok so it won't
end up in Mageia 2, but can still be used by people. Donald just like if
your friend finnishes the sound scheme it can be used by people, even if
it doesn't go into the repos and isn't by default in Mageia 2.  Hopefuly
can get it into Mageia 3 by default if it's good enough though :).  Also
I am still interested in hearing a sound scheme sample :).

Sebastian (sebsebseb)