[Mageia-artwork] Introducing myself Paulo Corrêa "Creto"

Paulo Corrêa pc9987 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:04:58 CEST 2012

Firstly thank you for accepting my request to participate in the
Mageia Artwork. And recommended by Max__ I do not really breakfast
people.

My name is Paulo Corrêa, brazilian, 40 years and Mageia user and
participant Portal MageiaBr http://www.mageiabr.org/ where I belong in
a short time and humbled and I trying to build the section of
wallpapers MageiaBr Wiki.

I'm not a professional in the area, just a little fiddling with the
Gimp and Inkscape, and it can be helpful with this I am happy to try
to collaborate with the growth of Mageia.

Sorry for my bad english

--
*Paulo Corrêa.*