[Mageia-bugsquad] Wiki, and meeting time

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 15 08:01:37 CET 2011

Op 15-11-11 07:03, Marja van Waes schreef:
> Op 15-11-11 00:28, Manuel Hiebel schreef:
>> Hello, I forward you the mail of Olivier.
>>
>> Feedback, improvement of the bugsquad page, are welcome. Thanks to Marja
>> for the big work!

And thanks to you for the tools you added :-)
>> You can also add you preferred meeting time, so maybe we can be more
>> than 4 in the same time.
>> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Bug_Squad#Preferred_meeting_time
>>

> Thx, Manuel :-)

It is hard, to fill out the times I can, because that depends on which
day of the week or weekend it is, too. And even then things change:

Until this week I had to be in office (for work that can't be done at
home) some hours on monday morning and some hours on tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday afternoon might or might not be moved to wednesday morning, or
to every other wednesday morning and every other someother morning. On
saturday my rowing times are changing.

I used "H" for 50% or more chance that I'll be able to join a meeting at
a given time. I'll change that into "5" for ± 50%, 9 for ± 90% chance,
"1" for ±10 % chance etc.