[Mageia-bugsquad] Wiki strusctre

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 24 17:12:04 CEST 2011

Op 24-09-11 16:45, Manuel Hiebel schreef:
> Hi,
>
> For the next meeting, the council representative must give one or more
> names for people who migrate our team doc from the old wiki to the new
> wiki. Then it will be opened to all people (if i'am not wrong).
>
> Is someone volunteer to work on this ?
>
> I created a pad with the old work ( ahmad maybe ?) :
> http://piratepad.net/RY33j1nH49
>
> Any help is welcome to easily find our doc ! :)

I'd like some more information, it isn't very clear to me yet (and I
haven't used piratepad before):

I see 39 lines of text (and spaces), are a lot of those lines links, at
this moment? If so, how do you get those links to work?

Do documents like http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bug_policy have
to be rewritten, or are they not supposed to be rewritten or is that
optional?