[Mageia-bugsquad] Are Cauldron users needed as well?

Digigold digigold808 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 14:58:06 CEST 2012

Hey Folks,

   I'm a System Admin from MI, USA.  For work I have always had to use
RHEL or a clone like CentOS/Scientific almost exclusively.  I started
running Mageia w/KDE on my personal/home laptop starting with MGA 2 Beta
2.  This laptop currently runs Mageia 3 Cauldron only.
   I saw that you were asking for help on the Bug-Sqaud and I'm more
than willing to help.  The only issue is I don't plan on Running MGA2,
and I don't know if your looking for Cauldron users.  I read the wiki
and didn't really get a clear answer.  I have been submitting bug
reports via bugzilla for Cauldron for some time and will continue to do so.

Let me know if I can help in this capacity.

Best Regards,

Digigold
--

        /"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back
        to its old dimensions."/

          *~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.*