[Mageia-bugsquad] your help is needed

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 21 16:06:43 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

If anyone of you can spare some extra time for a bugsquad job, please reply.

Last week I was chosen to do more for the documentation team, and since
I haven't found a way yet to clone myself yet, that means I'll be doing
less for Bug Squad :-(

We could use some help on the maintenance of bug reports.
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Maintenance_of_bug_reports

At the botom of the page are links to three bugzilla searches.
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Maintenance_of_bug_reports#Tools_and_how_to_use_them

Don't feel you shouldn't help if you don't understand it all, that is
normal. Just ask whatever questions you may have.

It would be great if one or more persons would be willing to do one or
more of those searches regularly and handle the resulting bug reports :-)

If you'd rather have more challenge, that is fine, too. Go to the Bug
Squad portal to find links to all our documentation about our tasks.
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Bug_Squad_Portal

Regards,
Marja