[Mageia-bugsquad] something easier

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 23 21:39:24 CET 2012

Hi Dan,

No tasks were assigned to you.

A few days ago I wrote a mail about "your help is needed", in which I
gave a link to some bugzilla searches with an explanation what to do
with them. I wrote

"It would be great if one or more persons would be willing to do one or
more of those searches regularly and handle the resulting bug reports :-) "

You replied to that mail by saying "I'm sorry to not have done much for
the bug squad, i am still in a lack of knowledge. I will try to learn
from the bugs i submit."

I understood you thought helping with those searches was too difficult.

So I offered an easier task.

But maybe I misunderstood your reply and the real problem is that you
have too many other tasks, outside Bug Squad or Mageia?

If you do have time and would like to help, please come to
irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-bugsquad so we can talk about what you
can do.

If you don't have time or don't feel you should help: no problem.

Regards,
Marja