[Mageia-bugsquad] Introducing Myself

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 30 19:26:53 CEST 2012

On 30/06/2012 15:56, Angel Ashiqur Rahman wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> My name is Ashiqur Rahman Angel (You can call me Angel). I am from
> Bangladesh. I am working with various FOSS Projects since 2004. I was
> an Ambassador of Fedora since 2006. In Fedora [1] I also worked with
> Fedora Web Team and Documentation Team. Also was a Fedora Free Media
> Coordinator of Bangladesh. Currently I am inactive there for various
> reasons.
>
> I am exploring Mageia Project since it´s birth even before releasing
> the Mageia 1. And finally I have decided to contribute. As a starter,
> I want to work with Bug Squad and Web Team. I have already an account
> at Mageia (username: angel). And already subscribed the Bug Squad
> Mailing List. Please let me know as a start, where I can help.
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Angel
>
> -- Angel
>     Give me Linux.. ..or give me death
>     C9A2 44E1 4B6A DB50 381C 1F3B A8F8 D51E E6AC 1942

Can you please add your name here
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Bugsquad#Team_members

and maybe your preferred meeting times here
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Bugsquad#Preferred_meeting_time

Not that we have a lot of meetings ;)

To login and be able to edit in the wiki, you can use the same username
as you use for bugzilla and the same password (unless your username has
an underscore in it).

It would be great if you could read our documentation, basically
anything linked to from https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Bug_Squad_Portal :)

One thing you could help with, is with maintaining bug reports. We are
behind on maintenance
(https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Maintenance_of_bug_reports) in more than one
way.

I won't tell more, now. You'll have enough to read for a start, and
maybe someone else sees something else that needs to be done now. If
you'd like to help with maintenance or something else, please
(preferably) join us on IRC irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-bugsquad
and/or reply to this mail.

Cheers,
Marja