[Mageia-bugsquad] [council] Call for Council meeting for week 42, on Tuesday

Manuel Hiebel manuel.mageia at hiebel.eu
Sun Oct 21 17:40:58 CEST 2012

Le 21/10/2012 17:12, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> we will hold this week Council meeting on Tuesday, 19:00 UTC (21:00
> Paris time), on #mageia-meeting.
>
> As a reminder, all Council members are expected, and I strongly
> recommend to board members (Damien, Thomas, Oliver) to attend this
> meeting too, if that's possible (Anne is on a sick-leave for the time
> being).
>
> [...]
>   - teams status update

I will certainly not be here to do lack of Internet the week.

The bugsquad team is like other teams, we need more active people.
I still don't know how to make contribution more sustainable, but we
have people that read bugs@ (or not) witch are very helpful.
As for myself I have less time than before too.
>   - post alpha2 debriefing
>   - quick open questions
>
> We'll fit it in one hour. Thanks!
>
> Romain

Bugsquad, if someone wants to represent the team, feel free to do so,
come on #mageia-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
I will anyway read logs.
Thanks