[Mageia-bugsquad] Bugsquad team elections

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 2 11:26:04 CET 2013

On 01/03/13 23:47, Manuel Hiebel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Like every years it's time for team elections, and as said in the
> council [1], this has to be done before the March 16th.
>
> Team representatives are here, as its name indicates, to represent the
> team on the council, ie, say what is done, what will be done. So we can
> a global view of the project, and make decision if necessary.
> we will need a leader and a deputy.
>
> Is anyone interested in these positions ?
> We can wait until March 8th for candidates. Personally I renew my
> application.
>
> Feel free to ask any questions (related or not to the subject) and
> thanks for any of your actions on one of the 9230 bugs !
>
> 1.
> http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2013/mageia-meeting.2013-02-11-20.00.html

Thanks a lot for your willingness to be our leader again, leuhmanu!!

I'm losing touch with what is happening in BugSquad and Bugzilla, I feel
I can't be a good deputy any more if that isn't solved.

* The best solution would be, if  _someone_else_, who knows more about
what is happening in Bugzilla and BugSquad, becomes our deputy.

If no one is available, then there are two possible solutions:

* We create a small team of assistants, who together share the
responsibilities of the deputy. I'm available for that if at least remmy
and sander85 become part of that team, too.

(and, more complicated:)

* We start having meetings or reports/discussions over the mailing lists
in which the most important things are mentioned. That would make it
easier for me to know what is going on and then I could be deputy again.

Cheers,
Marja