[Mageia-bugsquad] Mageia 3 Beta 3 and Mangler 1.2.5

Steve flexxall at live.com
Wed Mar 13 16:23:48 CET 2013

Hello,
	I am having getting mangler to work on my system. I have tried the
version from the repo and it only has OSS support which I can not get to
work. I have tried downloading mangler from their site and compiling it
--with-asla. This will allow my sound and voice to be recognized however
the GUI application will not allow me to change rooms or disconnect, and
when I transmit and receive nobody can hear me and the GUI does not
respond to further action. (I can not hear or see any action in the
channel). I have read and tried many options i have found posted on this
issue but can not resolve it. Any assistance would be good.

Thank you
Steve