[Mageia-dev] My Services

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Sep 19 18:20:55 CEST 2010

Hi John

'Twas brillig, and John Schneiderman at 19/09/10 15:53 did gyre and gimble:
> My name is John Schneiderman. I have been a loyal user of Mandirva since 2004.
> I am a software engineer by trade and have several Mandriva packages that I've
> created on my website. As it seems that Mandriva Linux is to be no more, I
> offer my services to Mageia. For a sample of what I've done, see my website
> codegnu.com

When we've got the infrastructure in place, you should ask again about
getting a contributor account so that the packages you maintain can be
included in the official repositories :)

Thanks for your support.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie