[Mageia-dev] A little attention please

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Sep 20 14:26:12 CEST 2010

lunedì 20 settembre 2010 alle 13:54, Michael Scherer ha scritto:
> Of course, we are all happy of the tremendous support of the community,
> but more than 500 messages in 2 days is a little bit too much for me to
> digest, and so I would like to share a few points :
[...]
I believe you're right. I'm one who feel guilty for that. Maybe you
can consider to add a note to mageia web site, so that people
who read it, already know that here it's all under construction
yet and they need to wait to get involved or maybe talk via IRC
if their contribute can be considered of high importance in this
phase.

Cheers,
	Angelo