[Mageia-dev] would like to join in or at least try

Govindarajan govind.rajan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:18:35 CEST 2010

Hi,
    I would like to join too. I can test the distro or any specific
package. Also, speaking of QT4 and config tools, I can dabble a little
with Perl and Python.  I have been thinking of porting Mandriva
control center backend to Python and make it modular such that it uses
pyGTK or pyKDE for UI at runtime. In this case depending upon the
desktop environment you will always get a native control center GUI.

Cheers,
Govind