[Mageia-dev] Art, Logo and Branding

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Sep 24 11:50:38 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 24 septembre 2010 à 12:04 +1200, Graham Lauder a écrit :

> Now this is really good stuff, we have, between here, the feeling I'm
> collecting off IRC and the frontpage of mageia.org, the ingredients of a
> vision and mission statement.

I would also ask some questions to the people who founded the project,
ie anne, romain, and others ( unless that's what you call "collecting on
irc" ), and try to get also a look at the previous Manifesto
( http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Manifesto ) that was done 1 year ago by
anne for the cooker-chef group and assembly.

Romain should present a slightly adapted draft soon ( if I understood
correctly, I am not sure of this, according to my log, this is not
clear, so disregard my suggestion if this is wrong ).

--
Michael Scherer