[Mageia-dev] A comparison of forum software from a security POV

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Mon Sep 27 23:16:11 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 02:09:07PM -0400, Ireneusz Gierlach wrote:
>  I know you guys are talking about forum software only (I'm jumping
> in the middle of the conversation so i'm not sure), but there is a
> developer platform called redmine. http://www.redmine.org/ It's in
> Ruby on Rails and has like Forum, Wiki, Roadmaps, issue tracking and
> so on. As far as I know its GPL.
I’m really fond of it and use it on my personal website !

But I don’t think it is well suited for us. Redmine works on a
per-project basis and you can have only one repository per project (and
you have also one wiki, bug tracker for that project) AFAIK.

But admitedly it works like a charm and is very powerful !
--
Rémy CLOUARD