[Mageia-dev] So?

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Tue Sep 28 21:45:10 CEST 2010

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Lucien-Henry Horvath wrote:

> This community is not only maked from hard-coders for fun ... but also
> people not exclusively technicians but can bring a lot to a community
> (which I also learned to make ABAP / java / Ada95 10 years ago, but now, I
> am no more exactly in this job ... and can give a little part of me).

Sorry for the lack of news, but people are very busy setting up basic
infrastructure, association, organisation, so that everybody can work
together efficiently in a near futur.

More news will be coming soon, please be patient.

This is only the begining of the project. There is a bottleneck at the
monent because few people have to do a lot of things now, but hopefully
this will change soon, when basic things will be setup, and things will
start to become more organized, allowing everybody to participate.