[Mageia-dev] A new office suite ?

Lombard Marianne marianne at tuxette.fr
Wed Sep 29 21:13:08 CEST 2010

Le 29/09/2010 21:03, Gustavo Giampaoli a écrit :
>> we can have both packages :)
>
> +1
>
> Of course. It's the most "logical" decision.
>
> But I think Graham means which office suite will be the "default" one
> shipped in the installation media. I like the idea of supporting
> LibreOffice. If anything goes wrong, you always can do an "urpmi
> openoffice". It should be fast if LibreOffice and OpenOffice are,
> right now almost the same thing. Packages for both should be almost
> the same. Am I right?
>
> Cheers!
>

> Gustavo Giampaoli (aka tavillo1980)

LibreOffice is a new-born, even if it's a fork. Can we not just wait a
few weeks or months ? To see how this child his growing up and if we can
include it in the distribution and if it must be the default choice for
office suite.

Regards

--
Marianne (Jehane) Lombard
Mandriva User - Mageia french translation team