[Mageia-dev] What do you think about create a Mageia Welcome Center?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 30 23:18:51 CEST 2010

2010/9/30 andré <andr55 at laposte.net>:

> The MCC (Mandriva Control Centre, to become Mageia Control Centre) already
> has most if not all the hardware configuration elements.
> How about adding an information page to the MCC ?

More like a Documentation&Help section like the other sections. You
can have an icon for the main Mageia site, one for the local wiki page
according to the selected language, one for the local forum, etc.
whatever fits in there.

You can even add an icon for the donation page :)

This is IMHO the most attraccting idea I have read so far. Then the
MCC should be renamed to "Mageia Central". Like a one-stop shopping
mall for configuration, information and help.