[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Sorteal sorteal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 18:21:43 CEST 2010

I think that from both a financial and technological point of view Mageia
should have two releases a year.  With the rate at which Linux technology
increases it makes a lot of sense to have a release every 6 months.  Also, I
do agree that using the year number for each release is very handy.

-Jason A. Turner