[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:54:01 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 20:03, Olivier Méjean <omejean at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Le vendredi 1 octobre 2010 08:51:34, atilla ontas a écrit :
>> What's your opinion?
>
> What about a rolling distribution ? As an user (just plain user) i do not
> think that installing a distribution is a goal, just a mean to use my
> computer, so i wish i could not spend time installing a distribution every 6
> months or every year.

Guys, wouldn't an article about it be a good idea as a base for
discussion? or summary, because I guess this discussion has happened
already, time and again.

So if you could post a short exposé of the _perceived_ pros/cons of
each approaches (rolling/not rolling, 6 months/more) both from user
and provider POVs, that could help this discussion actually go
somewhere.

Romain