[Mageia-dev] Talk of Browsers

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 11:15:02 CEST 2010

2010/10/2 Mihai Dobrescu <msdobrescu at gmail.com>

> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Gustavo Giampaoli <
> giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Why not to use something like this?
>>

>> http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/02/19feb10ou2b4dsdvd.jpg
>>
>> MS implemented it at Europe because they forced to. We could do it to
>> be more "democratic"?
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

>> Gustavo Giampaoli (aka tavillo1980)
>>

> This is the best solution, imho.
> As in the database servers case (you choose for postgres, mysql or both at
> install time).

To define the default browser is very easy and fast in KDE enviroment
(systemsettings → Default Applications)
I dont think anything else about the default browser could add more comfort
than this.

About browsers, i use konqueror and rekonq to be full integrated in KDE, but
there are still issues in both of them. May be later, one of them will take
the place of Firefox as the default.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis