[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Oct 5 17:53:41 CEST 2010

Le mardi 05 octobre 2010 à 15:28 +0200, Tux99 a écrit :

> This would reduce the space requirements on the mirrors and it would mean
> that Mageia is a "rolling distro" for most apps, making it more attractive
> compared to ubuntu/Fedora/opensuse and at the same time reduce the workload
> for packagers.

well, as a sysadmin who want to use the distribution, i think my
workload would increase. And so, as a packager who care about quality, I
think that my workload will also increase.

Instead of focusing on features in cooker and focus on bug fixing once
the release is near, I will just have to focus on bug fixing every time.
So to me, that's a increase of workload.

--
Michael Scherer